It is our deepest hope that by increasing public awareness of cold cases, families of the missing may be brought closer to resolution. By utilizing the media resources provided on the internet, including social media and podcasting, we seek to provide the strongest informational resources on our cases available. We are not a private investigative agency, and do not charge fees or accept compensation for our services.
“Learn to do good: Pursue justice; reprove the wicked; defend the orphan; plead for the widow.” Isaiah 1:17
“Therefore it is necessary to submit to authority, not only to avoid punishment, but also as a matter of conscience…For the authorities are God’s servants, who devote themselves to their work.” Romans 13:5-6
“Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.” Ephesians 5:11
“There is nothing that is hidden that shall not be made known, nor concealed that shall not be brought out into the light.” Luke 8:17
“Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; uphold the rights of the afflicted and oppressed.” Psalm 82:3
1. Families may contact us to discuss their case. We do not approach families or “gather” cases, nor do we accept from them money or compensation.
2. Once we have agreed to list a case on the site, we begin our research phase. This consists of an interview with the family, obtaining police reports if available, and performing as much investigative research as possible.
3. Once we are satisfied with the information we’ve received, we will present it to the public on several fronts: a detailed chain of events on our site; a podcast (coming soon); and bite-sized social media posts on Facebook and Instagram.
4. We provide a contact form for people to reach out if they have information on one of our cases. If they have pertinent evidence, we refer them to the authorities.
5. Information we gather as a result of any research, which has not already been made public by the media, is strictly confidential and shared between our team and the family.